Advisory Council Meeting - 201828-March-2018
A/C Banquet Hall,
Overall, 50 Advisory Council Members attended the meeting and with their families the strength of the participants are about 75. Advisory Council Members members made several suggestions to the Association including:
- More get-togethers to be conducted at least every 6 months may be planned with specific agenda with (or without) chargeable basis.
- Giving back to Society by taking up social impact projects.
- To enrol and involve more members from Junior Batches in Alumni Activities.
- Forming WhatsApp Group for Good Communication with certain restrictions.
- In order to help present Students it is required To Plan Internships, Seminars, etc apart from Mentorship Program.